The present internet site is published by BERNATOM, whose headquarters is situated in Rouhling (57520-France), 31 avenue de la Paix.
It has been created by Peexel, whose headquarters is situated in BENING LES ST-AVOLD (57800-France), 29 Rue du Beau Vallon.
The publication manager is Mr Adolphe WEBER, acting as manager of BERNATOM.
The use of information contained on the present internet site is at the sole responsibility of the user. Texts, visual information and illustrations (diagrams, drawings, photographs, computer animations) are given for information only and have no contractual character.
Indeed, despite our concern for providing the most accurate information possible and to regularly update the internet medium, BERNATOM denies responsibility for inaccuracies, misstatements, errors or omissions concerning the information contained in the site.
Any partial or total reproduction of this site, is strictly forbidden, in compliance with the Intellectual Property code and more generally with all the agreements containing provisions regarding copyright. This restriction covers all of the information which it contains, written elements, photos, images, diagrams, logos, backgrounds and any element of whatever nature.
BERNATOM and its logo are trademarks protected by trademark law.
The content of e-mails, including their possible attachments, coming from the BERNATOM company, is confidential and could contain information protected by professional secrecy. Only the address holder of the e-mail recipient is authorised to read the E-mail.
It is forbidden for any other person to read, disclose, copy, distribute the information which it contains, without authorisation from its sender and its recipient. This could constitute an infraction in Law.
The ideas expressed in the E-mail reflect the individual opinion of the author and do not represent the opinion of the BERNATOM company or its business relationships, nor does in commit the latter in any way.
Tracking and cookies
The data generated by the cookies concerning your use of the site (including your IP address), will be transmitted and stored by Google on its servers, situated in the United States. Google Analytics will use this information with the purpose of evaluating your use of the site, compiling site activity reports intended for its publisher and providing other services regarding site activity and the use of the Internet.
Google is apt to communicate this data to third parties in case of legal obligation or when third-parties treat this data on behalf of Google, including in particular, the publisher of this site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Deactivating cookies and configuring your Internet browser
- INTERNET EXPLORER: In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then on the Internet Options tab. In the General tab, under Browsing history, click on Parameters. Click on the button Display files.
- FIREFOX: Go to the Tools tab of the browser then select the menu Options. In the window that appears, choose Private Life and click on Display the cookies.
- SAFARI: In your browser, choose the menu Edition > Preferences. Click on Security. Click on Display the cookies.
- GOOGLE CHROME: Click on the Tools menu icon. Choose Options. Click on the Advance Options tab and access the section Confidentiality. Click on the button Display the cookies.
For any additional information on European Legislation concerning cookies, please consult the site of Computing and Freedom National Commission (CNIL).
Hosting and maintenance
- Hosting: o2switch SARL, 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
- Maintenance: The Peexel company whose headquarters is situated at 29 Rue du Beau Vallon, 57800 Béning les St-Avold, France, provides the management and maintenance of it.